5.13.2011

mirror mirror

loving the rough white with crisp colour pops. also, can i please have a roof terrace? maybe next time.

home decor on the brain, only a few tiny bits of canada have made it across the sea for the new flat. but i know i'll be in there, my past. and then i keep finding things we bought the last few months, packed away in wardrobes and under the bed. like my white tin soapdish, and the totem mugs i bought him for christmas.
my mom even promised she would ship me my hudson's bay blanket, dog bites/holes included.
it will take time, this place to call home. objects are funny things really, last year i arrived from macedonia with nothing but what i could carry on my back (and in his van). maybe i will lose it all again, or maybe i will gain more than i can carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment